Machinery sourcing, logistics, rigging, and installation project completed for an OEM manufacturing company in Canada.
The supply and installation project included the following:
- Machinery consulting service to locate 1 late model CNC horizontal turning center to replace older technology
- Co-ordination of the new asset inspection, removal, transportation, and installation logistics of one Doosan Puma 4100LB CNC lathe from Alberta to Ontario
- Site preparation including machinery rigging, anchoring to the foundation, installation, ESA and PSHSR certification
- Operator training and programming assistance for part process manufacturing
- Installation, training, and application engineering with TAK CNC Inc.