Milling machine CORREA CF
• Milling machine disassembly and preparation for retrofit
• Milling head: Replacement of damaged gears and bearings.
Grinding of the principal axis.
• Replacement of X, Y and Z axes damaged bearings.
• Rebuild and preload of X, Y and Z ball screws.
• Repair and adjustment of guideways on all 3 axes.
• Sanding, priming and painting of every part of the
• Repair or replacement of telescopic guards, including the
replacement of damaged parts of the guarding.
Machine disassembly and prepare for retrofitting
Ball Screw and Axis rebuilding
Axis rebuilding Scraping for geometry correction
Cleaning and prepare for painting
Cleaning and painting
Retrofitting assembly process
Milling machine CORREA CF 22/25 mechanically retrofit including:
Electrical, Control and Geometry
• Disassembly, cleaning, revision and reassembly of the whole
• Disassembly, cleaning, revision and reassembly of motors,
drives and CNC control
• Disassembly of control panel (including cleaning, sanding and
painting) and reassembly.
• Geometry setup and performance check in all 3 axes of the
• Acceptance test protocols of geometry and accuracy.
Clean and refurbish all electrical components
Laser Calibration and accuracy test on 3 Axis
Acceptance test protocols of geometry and accuracy
Machine Retrofit and Assembly complete