Machinery sourcing, logistics, lease financing, and installation project completed for an Aerospace component manufacturing company in Ontario, Canada.
The supply and installation project included the following:
- Machinery consulting service to locate 2 late model CNC horizontal machining centers to increase manufacturing capacity
- Co-ordination of the new asset inspection, removal, transportation, and installation logistics of two MORI SEIKI NH5000 CNC horizontal machining centers from Michigan to Ontario
- Site preparation including coordination with the machinery movers and installation
- Operator training and programming assistance for part process manufacturing
- Installation, training, and application engineering with TAK CNC Ltd.